Manchester United plc owns and operates a professional sports team in the United Kingdom through its subsidiaries.
Manchester United Football Club, a professional football club, is run by the corporation. To maximize its brand, it builds marketing and sponsorship ties with international and regional companies.
The company also markets and sells sports apparel, training and leisure wear, and other clothing bearing the Manchester United brand; and sells other licensed products bearing the Manchester United brand and trademarks, such as coffee mugs and bed spreads, and distributes these products through Manchester United branded retail centers and e-commerce platforms, as well as through the wholesale distribution channels of the company’s partners.
Furthermore, it distributes live football content directly as well as through commercial partners; broadcasts television rights for the Premier League, Union of European Football Associations club competitions, and other competitions; and delivers Manchester United programming to territories worldwide via the MUTV television channel.
In addition, the company provides a direct to consumer subscription mobile application, operates Old Trafford, a sports facility with 74,239 seats, and invests in real estate.
Manchester United plc was founded in 1878 and is headquartered in Manchester, England.
The closing stock price of Manchester United Plc is $ 22.51, with a total market cap worth of $ 3.67B (44M shares outstanding). Manchester United Plc trades under the symbol MANU on the New York Stock Exchange. Manchester United Plc’s share price has risen 2.27% in the last 24 hours. The stock price prognosis for Manchester United Plc is now positive.Manchester United Plc’s trailing twelve-month dividend rate is $ 0.090000 per share, yielding 0.01%.
MANU has a $3.67 billion market capitalization or net value. The company is worth $4.51 billion.
MANU generated revenue of $770.40 million and losses of -$124.13 million in the previous year. The per-share loss was -$0.76.
In the last 52 weeks, Manchester United Stock price has climbed by +101.97%. MANU’s beta is 0.74, indicating that its price volatility has been lower than the market average.
The company currently has $94.75 million in cash and $935.89 million in debt, for a net cash position of -$841.15 million or -$5.16 per share.
On June 27, 2023, Manchester United PLC released its third quarter (Q3) 2023 reports. According to sources, their net income for the third quarter of 2023 is negative $6.74 million. The reported earnings per share (EPS) are minus $0.09, compared to a negative $0.05 estimate. In addition, the company reported revenue of $209.66 million, but the forecast was $168.96 million.
The expected EPS for the forthcoming quarterly reports is – $0.05. However, sales are predicted to reach $195.47 million in the fourth quarter of 2023.
Manchester United’s revenue last year was $709.81 million USD. $342.67 million of which came from its highest performing source at the time, Commercial. Last year, the United Kingdom contributed the most to revenue, bringing Manchester United to $775.14 million.
On the Daily Chart:
- Manchester United (MANU) has a Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator of -0.04, indicating that the stock is a Buy.
- Manchester United’s (MANU) 20-Day exponential moving average is 22.60, while the share price is $22.52, indicating a Sell.
- Manchester United’s (MANU) 50-Day exponential moving average is 22.14, and the stock price is $22.52, making it a Buy.
On the Weekly Chart:
- Manchester United (MANU) has a Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator of 0.85, indicating that the stock is a sell.
- Manchester United (MANU) has a 20-day exponential moving average of 21.64 and a share price of $22.52, making it a Buy.
- Manchester United (MANU) has a 50-day exponential moving average of 19.71 and a share price of $22.52, making it a Buy.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) for Manchester United (MANU) is 54.23, indicating a Neutral signal.
- The Trend Strength Indicator (ADX) for Manchester United (MANU) is 22.17, indicating a Neutral signal.
- The Commodity Channel Index (CCI) for Manchester United (MANU) is 30.24, indicating a Neutral signal.
- The Price Rate of Change (ROC) for Manchester United (MANU) is 9.48, indicating a Buy recommendation.
Manchester United Plc shares will be worth $ 23.39 per share by August 5, 2023, according to our current MANU stock forecast. The present sentiment is Bullish, according to our technical indicators, but the Fear & Greed Index is 39 (Fear). MANU stock had 15/30 (50%) green days with 3.91% price volatility in the previous 30 days. According to our Manchester United Plc stock projection, now is an excellent time to buy MANU stock because it is now trading 3.75% below our forecast.
Stock Forecast for Manchester United Plc in 2025
The Manchester United Plc stock forecast for 2025 is now $ 25.64, assuming that Manchester United Plc shares will continue to increase at the same average annual rate as in the previous ten years. The MANU stock price would rise by 13.89% as a result.
Stock Forecast for Manchester United Plc in 2030
If Manchester United Plc maintains its current 10-year average growth rate, its shares will be worth $ 35.49 in 2030. If this Manchester United Plc stock forecast for 2030 comes true, MANU stock will increase by 57.66% from its present price.