American business Cloudflare, Inc. offers services for content delivery networks, cloud security, DDoS protection, and ICANN-accredited domain registration. The main office of Cloudflare is in San Francisco, California. The Hill claims that by 2022, more than 20% of the Internet will be using it for online security services.
The business of Cloudflare, Inc., is to offer cloud-based services to protect websites. It provides several solutions for video streaming and distribution, sophisticated security, analytics, cloudflare for developers, domain registration, and the cloudflare marketplace. The business, which has its headquarters in San Francisco, California, was established in 2009 by Matthew Prince, Michelle Zatlyn, and Lee Holloway.
In July 2009, Matthew Prince, Lee Holloway, and Michelle Zatlyn established Cloudflare. Project Honey Pot, a product of Unspam Technologies that provided some of the inspiration for the core of Cloudflare, was a former joint venture between Holloway and Prince. The startup received venture capital funding starting in 2009. The S-1 filing for Cloudflare’s first public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange, with the stock symbol NET, was made on August 15, 2019. On September 13, 2019, it started trading publicly for $15 per share.
Michelle Zatlyn, co-founder and COO of Cloudflare, was appointed president in 2020, making her one of the few American women to hold that position at a publicly listed technology business.
Currently trading at $ 67.87, Cloudflare, Inc. has a market cap of $ 22.53 billion and 44 million shares outstanding. Cloudflare, Inc. trades under the symbol NET on the New York Stock Exchange. The price of Cloudflare, Inc., has increased by -2.37% over the last day. The current stock price forecast for Cloudflare, Inc. is optimistic.
According to the financial insights and research website Simply Wall St., Cloudflare has a high debt-to-equity ratio of 205.1%. The discrepancy between its total assets of $2.5 billion and its total liabilities of $1.9 billion suggests that the company has more debt than equity. While Cloudflare only has $641.8 Million in equity, it has $1.3 billion in debt.
Cloudflare’s stock has a market value of $23.075 billion, and its overall revenue is $975.241 million. Additionally, the stock’s price-to-earnings ratio is negative 105.1, and its basic earnings per share are negative $0.67. Additionally, the present volume is above normal at 14.776 million, compared to the usual volume of 4.652 Million.
In addition, the price of Cloudflare stock rose by 9.83% during the last month and by 19.37% over the previous six months. Additionally, Cloudflare stock has generated a profit of 49.99% so far this year.
On the Daily Chart:
- The Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator for Cloudflare (NET) is 0.47, indicating that it is a Buy.
- With a share price of $67.79 and a 20-Day exponential moving average of 66.83, Cloudflare (NET) is a Buy.
- With a 50-day exponential moving average of 64.96 and a share price of $67.79, Cloudflare (NET) is a Buy.
On the Weekly Chart:
- The Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator for Cloudflare (NET) is 3.07, which indicates that Cloudflare is a Sell.
- With a share price of $67.79 and a 20-Day exponential moving average of 61.99, Cloudflare (NET) is a Buy.
- With a 50-day exponential moving average of 62.60 and a share price of $67.79, Cloudflare (NET) is a Buy.
- The relative strength index (RSI) for Cloudflare (NET) is 57.83, producing a Neutral signal.
- The Trend Strength Indicator (ADX) for Cloudflare (NET) is 22.78, producing a Neutral signal.
- The Commodity Channel Index (CCI) for Cloudflare (NET) is 96.71, producing a Neutral signal.
- The price rate of change (ROC) for Cloudflare (NET) is 19.68, generating a buy signal.
The NET price trend is being supported by the fact that the stock is frequently trading above the 20- and 50-day EMAs (exponential moving averages).
As a result, higher movement of the NET price is anticipated, reflecting positive views on the chart for the daily time period.
By August 13, 2023, the value of Cloudflare shares will decline by -6.91% and hit $63.18 per share, according to our most recent NET stock projection. Our technical indicators indicate that the market is now bullish, despite the Fear and Greed Index reading of 39 (Fear). In the past 30 days, NET stock saw 3.80% price volatility and 16/30 (53%) green days. Given that NET stock is currently trading 7.43% over our projection, it is not a good time to purchase it based on our Cloudflare stock forecast.
2025 Cloudflare Stock Forecast
If Cloudflare shares continue to increase at the same average annual pace as they have over the past 10 years, the Cloudflare stock forecast for 2025 is now $190.62. The NET stock price would grow by 180.87% as a result.
Forecast for Cloudflare Stock in 2030
If the Cloudflare stock continues to rise at its present 10-year average pace, it will reach $2,520.16 in 2030. If the Cloudflare stock forecast for 2030 comes true, the price of the NET stock will increase by 3,613.21%.